SWF2Go Professional 2.6 is now available. Please visit the
links below for more information.
SWF2Go is a professional toolkit for Adobe Flash Lite, which allows developers to create Symbian SIS installers for Flash Lite applications. It also places the application icon in phone’s menu once the installation is completed.
SWF2Go is compatible with all versions of Adobe Flash Lite Player up to v3.0 and with Symbian S60 platform editions 1st, 2nd & 3rd. Thus allowing developers to distribute their Adobe Flash Lite based games and applications to a wide range of mobile devices.
SWF2Go is a RAD (Rapid Application Development) friendly tool, allowing Flash Lite developers to deliver fast and on-time.
SWF2Go Professional 1.5 introduces Adobe Flash Lite 3.0 support, PKG file export and optionally displaying License Agreement during SIS installation, are some of the new features including many other enhancements.
SWF2Go Professional 1.5 adds compatibility with Symbian Signed Certification. Now Flash Lite developers can have their mobile applications certified by Symbian Signed www.symbiansigned.com.
To find out more about new features, please read the updated User Guide.
Try the demo game Monster Killer SIS files built with SWF2Go Professional.
Monster Killer SIS file for S60 3rd Edition is signed with self certificate. You may need to allow all software installations in your 3rd Edition phone to install.
You can enable it by going to Menu -> Tools -> App.Manager -> Options -> Settings and change Software Installation to All
SWF2Go makes some of the most demanded features of Flash Lite application deployment at the developers’ fingertips.
Below are some of key features of the SWF2Go Professional.
- Professional SIS Installer and SWF Launcher toolkit
- Supports versions 1.1, 2.0, 2.1 and 3.0 of Adobe Flash Lite Player (New)
- Supports all editions of Symbian S60 platform (1st, 2nd & 3rd+)
- Support for Symbian Signed and Symbian Signed Express Certification (New)
- PKG file export option (Required for Symbian Signed certification process) (New)
- Auto signing of SIS installer during build process
- Support of self certificates (No need to pay any signing fees)
- Output SIS files are OTA (Over-The-Air) distribution ready
- “Intelli-Launch” Technology
- Automatically detects and starts SWF with the latest on-device Flash Lite player
- Shows an info-note with URL to download Flash Lite from adobe’s website, if Flash Lite is not detected on user’s cellphone
- Allows to launch multiple Flash Lite applications simultaneously *
- Flicker free SWF launch
- Guaranteed launch with Flash Lite 1.1 (on S60 1st & 2nd Editions)
- Optionally display of readme and/or license agreement during SIS installation. Shows Ok/Cancel buttons for license agreement to accept and continue or deny to cancel installation (New)
- Supports build automation by XML project files and command-line compiler option
- Express-Compile technology helps rapidly build SIS file(s) in seconds
- Quickly compile SWF2Go Project files with right-click context menu in Windows Explorer
* On S60 1st & 2nd Editions with FL1.1, multiple instances are not supported. With FL2.0 & 2.1 on 2nd Edition, multiple instances are supported. On S60 3rd Edition, multiple instances are supported with all versions of Flash Lite (1.1, 2.0, 2.1 & 3.0)
Note: All the new features in SWF2Go Professional 1.5 are applicable to SIS files compiled for Symbian S60 3rd Edition or later.